• Amount
  • Your Info
  • Payment

Select an Amount


Provide Your Basic Information

Law requires we ask for your employer and occupation. If you don't have an employer or are retired, put N/A, and if you are self-employed put "self-employed" in employer and describe your occupation.
Next Back

Make a Payment

State law requires us to obtain occupation, employer and a home or business address information before contributions may be deposited. Contributions are not tax deductible for income tax purposes, must be from the donor’s own funds and may not be reimbursed by any other person. Paid for by Jason Pu for City Council 2017. FPPC ID#1349846.

Thank you for your generous support!  I could not do this without it!

Paid for by Jason Pu for City Council 2017 (FPPC ID #1349846)